CHR Consulting Services, Inc. (CHR) is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of CHR to prohibit discrimination of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship or genetic information.
CHR will comply fully with all applicable Federal, state or local fair employment laws that may forbid discrimination on the basis of other protected characteristics, such as marital status or sexual orientation. Such laws shall include but not be limited to Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967 or the Americans with Disabilities Act. Retaliation against any employee for filing or supporting a complaint of discrimination in violation of this policy is prohibited.
Scope of Policy
The policy of equal employment opportunity and anti-discrimination applies to all aspects of the employment relationship including benefits, compensation, disciplinary actions, hiring and recruitment, leaves of absence, promotions, recreational and social programs, termination of employment, training and education, transfers and working conditions.
The policies and principles of equal employment opportunity also apply to the selection and treatment of independent contractors, personnel working on our premises who are employed by temporary agencies and any other persons or firms doing business for or with CHR.
CHR will provide reasonable accommodations to applicants and team employees who need them for medical or religious reasons, as required by law.
Human Resource Services of CHR will be responsible for the dissemination of this policy. Directors, managers and supervisors are responsible for implementing equal employment practices within each service area. Human Resource Services is responsible for CHR’s overall compliance, and shall maintain personnel records in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. All employees are responsible for adhering to the requirements and spirit of this policy. An employee who suspects discrimination in violation of this policy, is encouraged to promptly report the violation to his/her supervisor(s) or Human Resource Services.
CHR practices that support this policy include the following:
- CHR displays posters regarding equal employment opportunity in areas highly visible to employees.
- All advertising for job applicants includes the statement “We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicant will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.”
- CHR forbids retaliation against any individual who files a charge of discrimination, reports harassment, or who assists, testifies or participates in an equal employment proceeding.
- Employees are required to report to a member of management, Human Resource Services or the Corporate Compliance Officer any apparent discrimination or harassment. The report should be made within forty-eight hours of the incident.
- Human Resource Services will promptly notify counsel of all incidents or reports of discrimination or harassment.
- CHR Will protect the confidentiality of employees who report discrimination or participate in a discrimination investigation, to the greatest extent possible.
Remedy for Violation of Policy:
Violations of this policy, regardless of whether or not an actual law has been violated, will not be tolerated. CHR will investigate every issue that is brought to its attention in this area and will take appropriate disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.